My Backpack

In the book Finding Someplace, Reesie packed a bag with her necessities. You might ask why she packed a bag. Reesie is a girl who lives in New Orleans. Hurricane Katrina hit Reesie’s town so she packed a bag and left all of her belongings at home. It’s really hard thinking about a hurricane hitting our house. But just imagine how people who got affected by hurricane Katrina felt when they got the news that  their house was ruined.

We decided to also make a bag, not a real backpack, but we drew a backpack. I put some of my necessities. The necessities that I put in my bag are a coloring book with colored pencils. I get bored so drawing really helps me get more focused. I also put in a flashlight and a first aid kit because I am very clumsy. Then I put in Swedish fish because they are the best candy. Some of my essential items are in my backpack.  I brought a hair brush because my hair gets very knotty. I also put in my phone a phone charger and AirPods because I want to be able to contact my parents if I ever need to or if I get stranded by my parents. Last thing I put in my bag is a water bottle. I need a water bottle because I need to stay hydrated. That is all I put in my bag.